Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Path

The Path that God has for Me has nothing to do with the path He has for anyone else...my friend! Soon I will be able to name my friend but until she comes out with her special surprise I will keep it as my special friend. She has so much to offer everyone and especially me!!! She told me the above statement and it has made me look at others so diferently. There is nothing I hate more then feeling jealous of someone. I want to be completly happy for people when great things happen without any reservations. When I back up fromthe situation and remind myself that the gifts and blessing God has put in someones life does not effect what blessing and gifts God is going to bring in my life. While I am still working on my jealousy it is getting better. I do feel as though I am growing! I have begun telling people that I will be Pregnant soon! Not only say it but believe it as well. 9 ”So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened Luke 11:9-10. I will continue to ask and receive my gift of being a parent. For tonight I want to remind all of the blessing God has already given me....at least the ones I have time to write down:

Eternal Life
A fantastic Husband
House
Food
Friends
The relationship with my sister I have been longing for
Supportive friends and family
Health that is improving
Hope
Faith
Love
laughter
Humor
Joy
and many many more things! Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Becki said...

you are so strong & i'm am so proud of you. you will have your baby soon...and i can't wait!!!! i love you & as always, i'm praying for you!