Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Doctor Appointment

Well the doctor called back, well actually really sweet Terri called back. She is by far one of the best nurses I have ever been around. She told me to come in for an u/s. They will be looking for one of the following 3 things: A baby:), a cyst that could cause me not to have a period, or to see where my ovaries are for this cycle(AKA, if I didn't ovulate this month). I go in tomorrow morning at 8:30am. Many mixed emotions that I am not sure how to even begin to put it in words. I believe miracles happen all the time but it is very unlikely that I am pregnant an failed a pregnancy test, but we will wait and see. So if you haven't guessed yet....that's right I will be waiting again.

1 comment:

Becki said...

again, i wish i could be there. let me know what you find out.

by the way, THANKS!! ibprofin helped SO MUCH!!!