Friday, April 22, 2011

April adventures

We are in our new house finally. We have all of our stuff here but everything isn't quite put away;) I feel so blessed to have this home and can't wait to see what God has planned for us living out in this area. It does feel a bit odd to be in house this big with only the two of us. I have put nothing in the bedroom next to the master because I am saving that for a nursery. I need to be diligent in praying over that room when I walk by it. i told Steven I felt weird having all this space with only us, which he replied, "well I plan on filling this house with lots of children, I don't know about you"! His faith shouldn't surprise me but it sure refreshes my hope!

Our best friends are having their baby in less then a month and I honestly couldn't be more excited. God has protected my so much with this situation. I still have moments of sadness when I see her cute belly or Steven wants to feel the baby move but I have so much love for that baby already. Thank you Jesus for your Grace during this time. continue to be beside me and hold my heart when it begins to break.

Being hopeful that this could be our month. Praying we will be decorating that nursery very soon! Lord heal me and allow me to carry a baby. I am on my knees begging for a miracle only because I know you can heal!

Well off to bed. I have an Easter meeting tomorrow to get ready for our 20,000 egg hunt for the community! Love serving others for God's glory.

Love to all of you!

PS just hit spellcheck and I had no misspelling....that's unheard of for me!

1 comment:

Life with me and my crew said...

Happy Easter and congrats on the new home! Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog and know I am praying for you as well.