Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Overwhelmed with Hope!

What can I say I have had a permanent smile on my face for days especially in the last 2. Call it reading into things if you like my I know my body probably better than anyone knows there body and my boobs should have started hurting two days ago and still nothing:) Not much more to say other than I am more Hopeful than I have ever been and I love it. I honestly feel like it could happen for us this month!!!! I am sad no matter what when it doesn't happen so I have decided to assume I am pregnant and it feels soooooooooooooo much better this way. Normally by now I am dreading the last 6 days but not this time, I am anxious! There have been months where I think I could be feeling symptoms differently but you can't imagine your boobs not hurting! I know anyone reading this is thinking I am only going to make it hurt more if I am not pregnant but I am okay with that. I haven't allowed myself to think that way this month. I allow myself about 5 min a day of worrying and then I tell myself nope your going to be positive...and it has worked! My cycle ends on Monday and I am going to try to not test until then but with the way I am feeling I doubt I will make it but maybe I can hold out. Steven just keeps repeating 4th and final! That is what we are believing. So that's the update. I am overflowing with hope!!

2 comments:

Becki said...

i love it!!

bring on the bargin baby!!!

Mary said...

i'm pretty hopeful too! i'd love to have you here for baby shower bragging about your good news... and i'd love to see you down here sometime! And then, we can all get together for Christmas... with all the grandkids- you know all 4 or 5 or 6 or 7...