Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Thursday Night

Well I started my Bible Study on Esther last night and oh man I need this Bible Study. It was so good to get out of the house and enjoy fellowship with the girls and the study seems like it is going to be amazing. I feel like I am getting focused again. This last few weeks have been so hard for me but I am continuing to believe that God will bless us with a baby. I can't believe that we are about to do our 4th IUI, I would have never thought for a second that we would have to do 4 or more. I am trying to not obsess so much about TTC and thinking more about how I can better myself until God will bless me with a baby. I need to start preparing myself and my house for when my baby will come. I wish I was more like my sister and made lists so I can cross stuff off so maybe I will try doing just that. Well I only have one more full day before I go in for my u/s to see how many follicles I have. I am praying for at least 2 on my good side! I have been having ovarian pain which either means I have good follicles and a few of them or I have a cyst, and of course I am praying for the prior. So if you did the math that puts my IUI on SuperBowl Sunday...yep great timing. We are hoping to be done before the game starts but if not we always have my best friend Tivo!!! So here goes nothing.
Please God help me to continue to be patient. Open my eyes and ears to all that you have for me. Help me to continue to grow into the women you want me to be. Thank you for the many blessings you have given me already. You truly are an amazing God.

1 comment:

Mary said...

i really don't think its fair to lie and say you have tivo- when you have cheated on tivo with fake tivo...

i'll be praying for you Sunday.

and rooting for Kurt!