Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 8 and 9

Thank you to everyone who is continueing to pray and believe that God will fully heal my body and we will have a miracle baby.

Day 8: Day went fine, work was good and Bible study went great. God has really been showing me things in my life that I need to evaluate. Sin has surfaced and I have been able to ask for forgivness and receive the Grace from God. One thing in particular is my prayer life. Lets just say before this, it was basically non existent. I thought I was praying or would fall asleep praying or tell me I was praying but all along I wasn't taking the time. Besides the ramifications it had on my own life God revealed what i had been doing to others. It end to be the person to say "I'll pray for you" and then not pray. Really did I do that, yes and it hurts to admit it. When you tell someone you will pray for them....they depend on your prayers and I would basically slap them in their face by not following through. If I could personally ask forgiveness to everyone i have done that too I would but instead I have asked God to forgive me and I am now aware and will be changing. From now on if I tell someone I am praying for them, it will be written down either in my phone or on a piece of paper and they will be prayed for. My heart broke when God revealed this to me. How can God continue to forgive me? How is his love really that large? who knows except that he is God and I am so thankful for his love for me.

Day 9: Woke up tired today, I need to exercise but I feel like my body needs sleep more. Tomorrow I will excersise in the am and you can hold me to it:) Normal day at work, little time for prayer during the day and then raced home to hit the Pumpkin patch again with another family! Finally got home and spent a little time praying with Steven. He is now suppose to be sleeping but instead is talking on the phone with a friend from Texas...I wonder if he knows I can hear him;)! Just got done doing my devotions and now have to finish my homework for Bible Study tomorrow. Tomorrow will be hard, telling people of the things you have put above God is not easy share but it needs to happen for things to change. Lord soften my heart towards the Holy Spirit while I go through my questions. Open my eyes to what you want me to read and help me to receive your forgivness and Grace that you so easily pour over me.

Well we are trucking along and we have had an answer to one of our prayers already....Steven got a fill in position for 6 months for a managment position. Not only is it a fill in but they are keying him in as a manager. Thats right, he will be on salary and a real manaager. It is hard not to think that they have plans for him after the 6 months since they are going to all this trouble to key him in as one! We won't be thinking of that now, instead we are so thankful to this wonderful blessing and are excited to see what other prayers are answered! Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's so exciting about Steven's manager position! Now, quit your job, and come help me!
Try keeping a prayer journal. I had a special bracelet made, and it has an A and an L on it, for you and Levi. But i still don't pray as much as i need to. Lucky for me, i have 4 tiny reminders of how much I need the Lord.