Thursday, June 14, 2012

3 months!

I need to just start somewhere. My poor sweet girl is 3 months old tomorrow and I have not written anything down. I will soon forget all the little details I wanted to remember. So I just need to dive in and start form now and try to recall what I have forgotten already. 3 months~ Sweet little Hope learned to roll over last week. She was 3 days shy of 12 weeks when she figured it out. This girl wants to be a big girl already. She no longer wants to be held like a baby, she wants to be upright, sitting up, standing, rolling over. I love watching her grow! She is such a sensitive baby. My dad reminds me almost daily how that reminds him of me. She gets startled easily. She doesn't like loud noises, she doesn't like lots of people talking. She likes people talking to her;) She loves to be talked to and when we sing to her. She has a smile that is out of the world beautiful. I think she is the perfect blend of Steven and I. I can see me in her and of course lots of Hopper in her. She loves me and I don't say that just because I am the one Im referring to;) She mostly just wants me, and Im not going to lie, I love it. By the end of work days specifically, I tend to feel very worn. But then I just thank God all over again for this miracle. She is currently sound asleep right next to me. She is a great sleeper, at night that is. She gets up every 2-3 hours to nurse but she never wakes all the way up, I catch her before that happens. I should be asleep right now but I just had to start somewhere. This is all over the place but I need to remember this time. She is beyond my wildest dreams. Being a mom is far better then I could have ever imagined. I am forever grateful to the Lord for giving me this miracle baby. I hope to have many ore to come but for now I am soaking up every moment with by beautiful girl. She loves morning time She hates the car She loves rocky She hates the car She loves being outside She hates the car She loves TV She hates the car ~ Did I mention she hates the car;) Praying and believing that will change soon! I love you sweet baby Hope!

No comments: