Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16th

Today Hope got to go to her first ballet recital! I was a little worried she would cry during the show but she did great! She loved the music and loved to watch. We got to see her little cousin Clara dance in first recital and next week we will be watching Grace dance in hers. During the years of trying to conceive Hope, I missed out on a lot.....by choice. It was just too painful to enjoy other people's children. And I will never be able to get that back. I have felt with a lot of guilt over this but it was done to protect myself. Over the last year before getting pregnant I really started to branch back out and I thought I did a good job and now I get to thoroughly enjoy each of my friend's and family's children! After the recital we came home and had dinner with friends and I started on my dishes I am bringing for the Father's Day celebration at Brian's house tomorrow! I made the Pioneer Woman's spinach and artichoke dip and it was AMAZING!!! It is now in the fridge ready to go tomorrow! I will be baking my cupcakes in the morning! I hope I remember to take some pictures! I am so excited for Steven to feel the joy of tomorrow! He has waited a long time and he is ready to enjoy!! In a later blog I will talk about Mothers Day. Today was so very sweet! She laughed and had a really good day. She is feeling much better! Her car rides when I am in the back seat are going much better! She still screams when I am driving and she is alone....even with her mirror and toys;( Poor thing! I love this girl and love to watch her grow! Once again I am snuggled between the two loves of my life! Thank you Jesus for the gifts you have given me. Thank you for the blessing that Hope is. I pray peace and joy over her!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I am dying to see you guys again before she grows up too much!! I miss you all so much. I hope you you took pictures today!!