Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sick....

Well it turns out I am sick....not just the a/c thing. I woke up last night the first time to nurse her and I realized it. It is so hard not to cough and wake her up! All night I prayed I could keep from coughing. I did pretty good. I told Steven if he catches this then he will have to sleep on the couch because there is no way he has the self control I have;) This girl sleeps so well at night.....and when I mean so well I mean she is up every 2-3 hours to nurse but she never stays awake. Most of the time my boob is just out for her to have if she wants it. Half the time I don't even know it is happening...haha! I feel so blessed! I always imagined getting up in the middle of the night and being up for hours but she does really well. On the flip side she only takes about 2-3 (20-30) min cat naps during the day and those are done while I am holding her. So I don't get much done during the day. But there will be plenty of time for me to get to all the stuff I need to get to at a later time! I planned on backing up and writing about the first 3 months little by little but this sick momma is going to head to bed. Hope didn't take her last cat nap so she went down even earlier today so hopefully she will still sleep until 6! Love this girl!!!

No comments: