Saturday, June 23, 2012

In love!

My sweet Hope....words can not describe the love I have for you. You are so sweet. Today we got to see her cousin Grace dance in her ballet recital. This brought back many memories of dancing! Great ones! I honestly didn't think I would want Hope to dance but I just don't feel that way anymore. If she wants to then I am all for it! Hope had a great day today! Before the recital we got to visit with Auntie Rachel! Super fun and we exchanged borrowed items and had lunch. Tonight Steven is gone overnight to go skiing at Mt Hood so my mom is over staying with us! We have a long full day tomorrow of fun! excited for some help and for company!Still battling my cold but I am sure it will be getting better soon! We will definitely be missing Daddy tonight though. Hope is weighing in at 12.6 pounds right now She is very talkative She loves people She loves to be played with She still doesn't nap well during the day She still sleeps great at night She is still the most beautiful baby there is! Thank you Jesus for this gift!

No comments: